Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reaction

I couldn't stop talking about the fact that my wife, K sent Lola to have sex with me.I should have kept my mouth shut because Debbie and Jasmine are giving me the cold shoulder.I know I deserve it because I should have kept my mouth shut.

Today I went to Cherry Hill . I think next week will be better in the City.

K was taking a shower when I got up and I joined her. I think shower sex is the best sex in the world. She was very playful. She grabbed the shower bars and told me to fuck her like I did to Lola. I went straight for her asshole and she jumped. She pushed back against me and in I went. I fucked her hard and fast and exploded inside her.We stayed together for a few minutes before I pulled out. I soaped her asshole and pussy making her moan. K squeezed my balls and finger fucked me, I became hard once more. She turned around and I fucked her pussy this time. I held her after I came inside her,playing with her nipples.

Both of us had to go to work. Its a shame because we wanted to fuck each other the whole day.

No comments: