Monday, March 1, 2010

Up Again

The storm knocked out my computer. I of course don't have a power surge protector for my laptop. I guess its the same with fucking, I hate a condom. Well I hope nothing happens to me fucking like what happened to my laptop. It fizzled, just blew up. I was left Friday night with nothing. I am not so stupid, everything is always backed up. I do have another computer so I backed everything up to that one. I thought it would be simple but in computers nothing is so simple. Now everything is working, it took two days.

All was not bad. Saturday K and the girls went to the gym. It was a regular day and the storm was kind to us. I was busy trying to fix the computer. The bell rings and Christie invites herself in. A beautiful girl with beautiful tits. We made small talk and I told her I was fixing my PC.

I knew we were going to have sex. It always happens when she comes over. I turn around and she is naked. She wants to know if she should have her clit pierced. I am not such an expert but I went over and touched her. I put my finger in her and went very slow, in and out. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. I spread her pussy apart and saw the little man in the boat start making his appearance. I told her she doesn't need the piercing. I bent down and licked her. She moaned and held my head against her pussy real tight as I licked her. She is a very oral woman and finally came in my mouth. All her sweet juices over me. She was ready now for me to fuck her. I undressed and she saw my cock grow fat. I stuck it in her and went in and out. We did this as I watched her flat belly heave up and down. I went faster and harder until I came inside her. I watched as the cum dripped out of her pussy.

She got up and she straddled my lap.Her big breasts against my gorilla hair chest. She told me she likes a man very hairy like me. Today most men are waxed, she wants a man. Christie loves to fuck in all positions. I was ready again and she went on all fours. I fucked her very deep and hard.In the middle I stopped and wend for the brown hole. She told me do that, fuck her asshole. She is very tight and I came very fast.

We took a quick shower, got dressed and ate lunch. I needed to finish the computer and thanked her for stopping by.

No comments: