Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Visit

All of a sudden it turned nice and sunny. I finally finished my project and I am ready to present it to my two best clients.

The doorbell kept ringing and ringing without stop.I thought who knows what is going on. I get to the door,open it up and I see Dee wearing a cut off tee shirt, no bra with her tits almost exposed. She asks me if I am going to invite her in. I know Dee is real horny, that's why she is here. She is undressed in two seconds. Her body is beautiful and fuck able. Its warm enough outside that we can fuck there. The back deck is already clean.The lounge sofa is fluffy and big enough for both of us. She lays down, spreads her legs apart and I see her pussy already moist. Her pussy tastes really nice and she loves the way my tongue fucks her.

I enter her and she screams for me to fuck her hard and fast, I comply. When I cum inside her I am still hard and keep fucking her. There is cum leaking all out of her. When I pull out there is a puddle under her.She holds my cock and licks me making me feels good. She remembers that I like my balls squeezed and I feel her fingers on them squeezing me gently then harder until I yell out.

After we finish she gets up, goes inside and gets dressed.She thanks me and tells me she will see me next week again..........

No comments: