Thursday, March 18, 2010

K's Present

As the weather turns warmer, sex gets more interesting. I am working at home listening on my IPOD. I look up and see Jasmine in front of me wearing her slut dress. I could tell she was not wearing a bra or panties. We didn't speak. She stood in front of me and I put my hand under her dress. I felt her ass and fingered her wet pussy. I rubbed her tits, the nipples became hard, sticking straight out.

She stood back and slowly took her dress off. Lifting her leg on the desk drawer sticking out.She fingered her pussy and licked them.Then she played with herself again and stuck her finger in my mouth. I liked the taste of her juices. She told me that K has a new girlfriend, Lola. I told Jasmine I met her already on the train. K sent her home to keep me company. What a wife, K is like a pimp.

I undressed and we went outside on the back deck. The sun is out and warm on both of us. I lay down and she straddles me. Her pussy is at my mouth , I lick her. Holding her hips she lets go all over me. I am soaked with her pussy juices all over me. She crawls on top of me and sucks my cock like never before. I fuck her asshole with my tongue. Its time to fuck...

She wants me on top of her. I begin to fuck her very slowly. I feel her nails scratching my back . Faster I go until explode inside her.

The outside air is cool but we are both covered in sweat and sex. I lay down next to her and we just kiss for a while. Her smooth brown body against my hairy body. She climbs on top of me and I hold her. We could go on like this for the whole day.

I need to piss and she smiles telling me to pee all over her. This makes me hard so its not easy to piss. We go off the deck onto the dirty grass. She kneels down as I piss all over her. She lifts her head, opens her mouth and drinks my pee. I am finished and she licks all around the head. She is still kneeling in front of me holding onto my legs. I feel her fingers in my asshole twisting inside me, It feels so good.She squeezes my balls tight until I yell out in pain. Holding my cock she starts to stroke it and I cum all over her beautiful breasts. The white cum dripping all over her brown skin.

I pushed her on the ground and she is completely dirty. I join her and we roll around in the grass. We are covered with dirt. Jasmine gets up and is standing over me. She starts to pee all over me. I know we are pretty sick to do this but we both like the fun.

We really need a shower now. The hot water feels good,rinsing everything off us.She soaps me up and I feel her fingers in my asshole.I turn around and soap her up and wash her all over. She strokes me and I am hard again. She is amazed that I can recharge so quick, even better than a 25 year old guy.

One more time we fucked in the shower. I brought her to my bed. She likes that very much. We played there together and talked for a while until we both had the urge to fuck again.

We got dressed and we went for ice cream. I like people looking at us when she eats some of her ice cream and then feeds me.She is every man's dream.

No comments: