Friday, March 19, 2010

This Morning

Of course its Friday morning and that means my alone time with my beautiful chocolate princess.Her tasty pussy and asshole,nipples that loved to be sucked. Today was not going to happen.She went with K right away to work. She is needed there and I understand completely. K kissed me and licked my lips.She told she will make it up to me.

Today is clean up day.I finish all the odds and ends from my work.Make calls and prepare for next week.I will have some business breakfasts and lunches the next two weeks. There is a dinner banquet that I need to go to.If K cant come with me I will take Debbie.

Our back door is usually unlocked and the girls know this,hell they are the ones who never lock it.Case in point,this morning. I am working in my office and who is standing naked at the door? Christie. She waves and told me that K needs something in the house.I laugh because that's the signal K gives me all the time to enjoy whomever she sends. K and Christie are big time lovers. I know because Jasmine tells me everything. There are no secrets in a house full of women.

I instally become hard.Wearing only a tee shirt and sweat pants I take them off. Christie comes over and straddles my lap facing me.Holding my cock she impales herself on it. Her tits are magnificent.Full and perky with big nipples.We make out and she slowly goes up and down on my cock. This has an effect on me and I feel my cock swelling inside her. She goes faster until I shoot my cum inside her.

We stay together like this and we talk about everything.She is excited about the beach house. K invited her to stay with us.I don't see a problem but I want to discuss it with her. I told her this summer I want all the girls to wear something that barely covers them on the beach. I am looking to give K the gang bang she wants so much.

We went outside,I told her fucking on the deck is so erotic. I want to see how far we will go. She needed to pee and I told her to go on lawn,I want to watch. She bent down and really pissed.She put her fingers into her stream of piss and then licked them. I smiled because soon I am going to give her more. She came back up onto the deck and I spread her apart.I licked her pussy tasting the pee,she liked that I did that. My tongue explored her asshole and she moaned.I knew she was ready.

Her pussy was very wet.I could feel it as I slid in.I told her she must be horny. I started to fuck her fast and hard.I felt myself cumming inside her.I thought I was pissing into her, it was so much. I rubbed it all over her breasts and stomach like lotion.I told her it was cum lotion.

I took her by the hand off the deck.I told her I needed to piss very much. She knelled down in front of me and opened her mouth, drinking my pee.The rest went all over her. She was covered in pee and cum and I held her tight to me.We kissed and I could taste the pee she drank.

We went upstairs to take a shower.Rather quick because she needed to get back.She asked me to fuck her one more time before she leaves.Turning around she held onto the shower bars. A quick fuck and we were done.

There is no comparison to fucking Jasmine and Christie.Christie is just a fuck. Filling both our needs.Jasmine is so much more.

Christie thanked me and left without taking anything with her.I knew K didn't leave anything here.

No comments: