Thursday, March 18, 2010

A New Morning

I was in the shower early this morning and Debbie joined me.Her muscular stomach and perfect tits always make me hard. She laughed and asked me if she caused that. We both like to fuck in the shower.The soap against us as we fuck .Her hand on my cock massaging me until I cum.It was funny , I filled her hand up with cum mixing with the soap.She lathered herself with it, a new name;cum soap.

I washed her back and reached around to her front.Her nipples became very hard,I knew she was horny. I was ready again and my cock was hard pressing against her ass.She leaned against me and told me to fuck her. Holding onto the shower bars I started to fuck her hard,we both came.

We kissed and she said we should do this more often. I cant agree more.

No comments: