Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yesterday

K and Debbie went to the gym.Jasmine went with me to the beach house. We are planning to go early this season and need to get everything in shape. We worked like dogs but the house is shinning and smells great.

We bought steaks, beer and chips and had a party. We were soon joined by two new neighbors, Connie and Janice. I put on two more steaks and we enjoyed each other. They are two bi sexual women who enjoy women more than men. They moved in two doors from us. They got up the courage to ask about Jasmine and me. We explained our household arrangement, my wife K and our open relationship. They were so happy since they were afraid they moved into a stuffy neighborhood. I laughed, because between us, Dee and Bob has a house.I told them about Dee.

I was in the other room and I saw Connie and Jan talking with Jasmine. I tried to listen but couldn't. Later Jasmine told me that Connie and are dieing to have sex with me and the rest of us.

We couldn't leave the house before having sex. I brought Jasmine up to our bedroom.We made the bed and undressed. We both could have used a shower before sex but there are times when body odor is very attractive.

Jasmine started to suck my cock. I could feel her tongue licking the head as she left it in her mouth. She squeezed my balls and licked underneath me. She told me to cum all over her breasts.Stroking me,I let loose with so much cum that it covered her beautiful brown body. I massaged the cum all over her body,we call it cum lotion.
I sucked her tits and nipples making her moan. She spread her legs for me and I took my time pleasuring her. Her pussy was on fire,holding my head against her pussy I could hardly breath. My cock was hard as a rock .

Jasmine told me to fuck her, fuck your whore, your slut. Getting up on all fours,her ass facing me I began to fuck her. We fucked together in motion until we both came at the same time. I stayed hard inside her feeling the wetness. I held her, kissing her back,massaging her tits and hard nipples. We messed up the bed pretty much so we did a wash. I couldn't leave the sheets like that.

I licked her cum filled pussy on top of the washing machine. She got down and I fucked her again. She sucked my cock clean of all the cum. We held each other and kissed for a long time. Jasmine played with my cock getting me hard again and stroked me .Holding my cock she pointed upwards and it sprayed all over my stomach,she licked me clean.

We probably could have kept going but we needed to get home.I promised K I would cook supper. I cant wait until the summer. I told K about Connie and Jan. This should be a fun summer.

No comments: