Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday

I have been very busy the past few days.I didn't even have sex with Jasmine this past Friday. No matter, I made up for it today.

The weather is beautiful, finally the snow is almost all gone and I can start to clean up outside. K and Debbie went to the mall early. But Jasmine stayed home to sleep. I didn't have time to have sex. I wanted to start outside right away so I left her sleeping. Around noon time I was almost done and starting to get hungry. Physical labor does that.

I look up and see Jasmine naked on the deck. She was sucking her finger and motioned me to come to her. I was dirty and smelly and told her so. She didn't care and took off my shirt. I felt the cool breeze and she pulled my pants down. My cock sprung out hard. We didn't speak too much and I took off the pants. She started to suck me. Her mouth like a vacuum cleaner. In no time I filled her mouth up with my cum. Smiling she opened her mouth showing me the cum. She stood up and we kissed.

Her nipples were hard and I propped her up on the railing.She put one leg up and her pussy was completely exposed. I licked her pussy and she came in my mouth. I was ready again, getting down from the railing she faced the wall pointing her ass towards me. She asked me if I would like her to wear her slut dress. I slapped her ass hard and entered her. Her pussy was soaking wet and the sloshing noises during sex was loud. I fucked her faster and harder. We both came together at the same time.I stayed hard inside her and kissed her neck and back.When I pulled out I saw our sex drip onto the deck.

She turned around and thanked me for the nice sex. We stayed together,Jasmine massaging my balls and squeezing them very hard. I picked up my clothes and we went inside to the shower. We were both dirty now. I sucked her nipples like a baby sucks his mother,she likes that. We soaped each other and I felt her fingers in my asshole. Her other hand was around my cock and I soon sprayed the shower wall with my cum.

I told her I needed to piss and she said go ahead. Holding my cock she took all of my piss all over her. It was no big deal since the water washed everything away. We laughed and kissed again.

After the shower I rubbed the lavender body lotion all over her.It smells so good on her. We went downstairs to eat lunch, both of us naked. She told me to sit down and she will prepare everything for us. I love to watch her tits giggle as she mixes something. We had salad, eggs, rolls, and drank wine. We finished off almost two bottles. We were both ready to start again and we went into the fuck room.

She climbed on top of me, taking control. Fucking my cock like a dildo. She didn't stop even after I came inside her. We then went 69 and I made her go wild as I fucked her asshole with my tongue. She likes it when I lick her taint, making her very wet there.

We had a lot of fun, certainly making up for Friday.

No comments: