Monday, March 22, 2010

Next Please

Really I should be satisfied from all the fucking I did today,but I am not.Its my nature to be this way,I don't know why,that's just the way I am.

I like to watch TV on the computer. No commercials and I can stop and go any time I want.Today is plain doing nothing day. I have been watching TV most of the day.Yes, its a waste of time,but I like it sometimes.I rarely have time for this. After Christie left I put on a pair of sleep pants and a t shirt.That's really lazy dressing for me. I will cook dinner for the girls.At least I will do something constructive.

I was watching CSI Miami when my beautiful chocolate princess appeared at the door naked. Smiling she told me that K sent her home to keep me company. I know K feels guilty because of the sex party the girls had yesterday and didn't include me. I was really ok with that but I will take everything K gives me.LOL.

Jasmine sat on my lap.We kissed and she undressed me. Taking me by the hand we went to my bed.Here is the most beautiful brown woman in the world.Perfect tits,smooth skin,an ass that really is nice and round, and long legs. I wanted to pleasure her first.

Spreading her apart I slowly licked and kissed inside her thighs up and down. I touched her pussy and she jumped. She told me to fuck her now.I said soon, but now I want to pleasure you first. I fucked her pussy with my tongue.She moaned and held my head against her pussy until she came in my mouth.

Most men don't realize they have to prime a woman, not just fuck them. Of course there are times when we do that too.Now was not that time. My cock was rock hard and I entered her.Her legs were wrapped around me,her pussy held my cock tight. I made love to her,not just fuck her.She knew that and felt that. After I came inside her she held me close to her and called me lover.

Jasmine is such a passionate woman.I am happy she is with us. K loves her as much as I do. I played with her nipples and she played with my cock.Stroking me,getting me hard again. Climbing on top of me , my cock went inside her. We fuck again another two times until I was spent.

Jasmine likes to see how far I can go, how many times I can fuck her. I felt her fingers inside my asshole.The reaction was swift, I became hard once more. She sucked my cock until I filled her mouth up. We shared the cum together on our tongues. We laid together cuddled in each others arms. Her brown perfect body against me.

Jasmine asked me who is a better sexual partner her or Christie. I wouldn't answer her but she knows how much I desire and want her. No other woman except K has ever satisfied sexually like Jasmine.

No comments: