Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On The Train With Lola

She is sitting the seat over from me. Yesterday the weather is in the 50's, much warmer than the snow we just had two weeks ago. I can tell she likes the change of weather. Her blouse is unbuttoned and I can see her cleavage. I can tell she is bored, definitely not a business woman. She looks towards me a couple of times as I am writing today's blog. I will finish it on the way home because there is always something new to add.

We are the only ones in the train car. She came over to me and introduced herself, I don't know why. Most women would not do such a thing. She asked me what I was typing and I told her about my blog. I saw her looking at it on her phone. Then she told me her name is Lola and she lives in Belmar the whole year. I told her our beach house was near there. Then she started telling me about her open marriage and how good it is. She told me she joined a gym that caters to bi sexual and lesbian women. I didn't tell her that's K's gym.If she reads my blog she will find that out. Also I don't want her telling K I fucked a strange woman on the train. I like it when K brings them to me, although I do stray from that.

As we talked Lola made herself very comfortable with me. She unbuttoned her blouse further showing me her tits. She excused herself to go to the ladies room. When she came back she arranged herself that I could see between her legs. It was obvious she wasn't wearing panties,her pussy shaved bare. She asked me what I prefer and I told her bald. Then she asked me what kind of women I like. I told her I happened to like black women very much.

The train finally pulled into Penn Station. It was a good thing because I think both of us would have had sex together. I called K later and asked her if she knows a woman by the name of Lola and described her. K laughed and said she has become a regular at the gym and she uses Jody's services almost every time she comes. I told her about our chance meeting. K told me she is very sexual and loves having sex with her.

I remarked to Lola that I am taking the 3:30 train back. She smiled and said she might see me.

I made the 3:30 train just by a minute, it was a short train. Not the usual commuter long one during rush hour. I saw her sitting by herself and went over to her. I asked if the seat was taken and she just smiled. Lola told me she knows who I am and who K is. She also read some of my blog.She didn't connect me to the person in the bog. She is right, I am not this big tall dark and handsome guy. I am just a regular looking business man.

She told me how much she likes taking a shower with K. She adores Jody's massage services. All of a sudden I realize her hand is on my thigh.I did nothing and felt her fingers touching my crouch. Then pulled her hand away and she spread her legs apart. I could see that she again was not wear panties and I touched the insides of her thighs. My fingers touched the outside of her pussy and I felt that she was moist. I did not go further.

Later at night I told K all about Lola. K already received a call from her. We should invite them for a weekend at the beach house. Things should be interesting.

No comments: