Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Exploring

We all have wants and desires. We just have to make sure not to hurt the next person. K and I are a fluke couple. I know of no other couple like us. We were both looking for the same thing and we happened to find each other.

Both of us are getting older but our sex drive is not getting any less. I would say I crave sex more now than when I was 25. K told me the same thing. We both want each other but we want other sexual partners that are compatible to us. We discussed swinging but we think things can become too complicated.

I think we should wait until the summer and we go to the beach house. We become free and casual. I want to parade around with Jasmine or Christie. I want people to stare at us.

Debbie text me today telling me she is looking forward to spending the night with me.Her muscular toned body is beautiful to look at and feel. I cant wait until the summer. I told the girls I want all of them to wear as least as possible on the beach.

Remember Less Is More !!!!!!!

No comments: