Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Turn With Debbie

Last night I slept with Debbie. That in itself was not a big deal. What surprised me was the passion she had. Usually we will have sex and that's it, we satisfy each other. Last night Debbie told me it was more than just fucking. She is happy to be with us both.

She wanted me to climb on top of her and fuck her slowly. I could feel her hands all over me and her fingers started to dig into my back. When I finally came inside her she held me tight and we kissed for a long time. I know that women have this emotional tie to sexual feelings.

Debbie moaned when I licked her pussy after sex. I could taste our sex inside her.We shared it together. Her oral skills are terrific and enjoys it as much as I do. She loved the fact that I fucked her asshole and pussy with my tongue. I licked her up and down her taint and it drove her wild.

We both finished and she cuddled up very close to me, both of us falling asleep like that. In the morning I was given the treat of her lips sucking my cock. She swallowed the whole load.

I like this idea of sleeping with the girls.

No comments: