Tuesday, March 23, 2010

K and Lola

I was suppose to go to the City this morning but my client canceled.He was nice enough to email and phone me that he had a conflict.I can count how many people who don't even bother to show, its all about them, Oh well!

K asked me to come to the gym. I need to go anyway because the State of New Jersey makes stupid demands when to fill out paperwork.I guess its the price to pay for being in business.

I have a clear sight from the office of all the women working out.I am glad its a one way mirror because some times I am rubbing myself watching them. I was busy doing some work and K came up to the office.I love her work outfit,so fuck able.She always tells me down boy.lol. She pointed out Lola who was working out with Christie. I think its marvelous how modern surgery can keep a woman like a sex bomb. Lola is a cougar. But not only younger men, she likes sex with all men and women.24/7 is her motto.I would say more of a nympho than anything else. K loves having sex with her,she is so passionate. I told K she should send over to the house. She smiled and left.

Three people have access to the office. K, Debbie, and Jasmine. They can come and go as they please. Debbie was the next one in the office. I was almost finished and I told her I needed to post on line to the State of N.J. and I would be finished. She came over to me and sat on my lap as I finished. I could smell her body odor from the work out class she gave.I inhaled,she remarked if I liked the smell.Of course I did.

Debbie took off her work out top.I like the support bra she wears.It keeps everything in order.Her breasts are so firm and perky.The nipples stick straight out.I sucked on them and felt them.She was wearing work out pants, no panties.I asked Debbie if that's the way she always wears them. She told me she always wears panties but today, nothing. I kissed and licked her body. We were both naked starting to fuck in front of the window. I asked her if the women would like to watch us. She told me they come here to be away from men, I laughed. We fucked like animals and I came inside her. She told me K is sending Lola over later today or tomorrow. I am busy tomorrow and must go to the City, Thursday would be better.

We sat on the office couch,Debbie facing me. Her breasts on my chest and we kissed. She wants me to sleep in her bed tonight, she misses that.Fucking in bed is so much more pleasurable, I agree.

The room smelled of our sex and I opened the window to air it out. I waited for K, we are going out for lunch.

No comments: