Thursday, June 30, 2011

Casual Thoughts

I like to observe people,especially women.Some women must live in their own dream world the way they dress.The tightest shirts with belly fat showing.I mean is that sexy? Not!! I saw this older lady who probably was considered hot in her day.Now her big tits hang down to her belly button.Did she ever hear of a support bra. Whats up with the double tee shirt that girls wear? How about the girls who wear a tee shirt with too low of a scooped front,their tits almost out.Those are the ones who should hide as much as possible. Now that I got this off my mind onto matters at hand.

All of us went to the beach yesterday together,yes that's right all of us.Here I am walking with five hot women,everyone staring,I love it. I got to oil each of the girls up.I love the ass oiling and they laugh because I take my time. I brought this huge beach umbrella and a chair and didn't leave until everyone else did.I didn't go in the water,just stayed in the chair.

It was a shame I didn't have a video camera. We saw the couple next to us.He was finger fucking her and she stroked him.Then I saw this woman who is genuine M.I.L.F. walking with her small little boy.I pointed her out to K and told her that could be her.She laughed and then asked me if I want a child, I shook my head because we talked about this many times.

Walking off the beach they stopped traffic because they didn't bother to wear their coveralls. All cars stopped to watch them,even the cops looked hard. We all rinsed off outside before going in. I built a privacy wall so we can strip ,rinse and even sometimes fuck outside before going in. I watched as five naked beautiful hot women walked inside. J and Sam held hands going inside. Then it was my time and I started to get hard just thinking of fucking each one. I didn't care so I walked in sticking straight out.

K wrapped her fingers around my cock squeezing me and we kissed.All of us naked. Debbie went behind me and rubbed herself against my back.Each one took their turn doing that,but J with her big tits did the best job.

We went upstairs and closed the door and I lifted her onto the bedroom dresser.She spread her legs apart leaning forward so I had good access.Then I began licking her,first slowly then faster. Both her hands were on my head keeping me between her legs telling me not to stop,I didn't. I put my hands under her lifting her up and licked further inside.She exploded with her juices all over me, I looked up and saw K was twisting her nipples,moaning .She said she is ready and to fuck her now.

On the bed she accepted me with her legs spread wide open.My hard cock sliding into her wet soaked pussy.I started slow then I felt her press against me.She told me to go faster and harder into her.I saw the door open and the girls were watching us fuck together.I told K,she said she doesn't care just keep fucking her.When K is horny she is like a wild woman and I have to hang on for the ride.Her nails were scratching into my back.I could feel them dig inside me,I felt the sting.Faster I went until I exploded in her.I stayed hard inside her,not pulling out.We kissed together very passionately. Then she said do it again.I told her say please,she knew what I wanted.She told me please master,fuck me again hard like a slut whore.My cock got hard again and we started once more.

The sex we have together is unlike the sex I have with the other girls,they know it and saw it. They closed the door and left is alone.

No comments: