Sunday, January 3, 2010

Alone Again? Not

K couldn't stand to be shut in another day. She didn't care if its zero degrees outside she was going crazy. She took the girls with her and they went to the mall. I wished them well but I was staying put. A little peace and quite will do me good. It wasn't a half hour later the door bell rings. I was shocked, it was Christie. I couldn't believe she came back again . I really treated her badly the last time we had sex.

Of course I invited her in and we talked. She likes beer and can belch as good as a guy, we both laughed. She understands she was out of line and didn't want to appear as a threat to K or the the girls. She wants to be friends with us.She thinks I am the coolest guy because of the arrangement I have, and wants to start over.

I like when a beautiful girl like Christie strips in front of me.No bra or panties, everything comes off. She pulls my sweat pants off and begins to suck my cock. I stop her because I would rather go 69.She holds me by my cock and we go to my fuck room.Climbing on top of me we start pleasuring each other.I cant hold out and I cum in her mouth. I am still licking her pussy and she moans. I flip her on her back, put my hands under her ass and start to lick her again. Her clit is very sensitive and she screams when my lips touch it.

I am ready again and I fuck her.I hold her arms down on the bed,we kiss and I fuck her.After I cum inside her she thanks me.We are sweaty from sex so we take a shower. I need to piss and she does the reach around.Aiming my cock in the toilet bowel. I am hard again and she licks the head of my cock.

We soap each other,her nipples sticking out.She soaps my cock making me moan. I turn her around and tell her to hold onto to the shower bars. I fuck her pussy instead of her ass.We fuck together and I stay hard in her after I cum.I play with her breasts and nipples and I kiss her back and neck.

After the shower we dress and talk for a long time.She isn't a bad girl once you get to know her. She rested her head on my shoulder and asked me if she can come more often to have sex together. I told her yes of course.....I think 2010 is starting on the right foot.

No comments: