Sunday, January 31, 2010

Again Of Course

K and Deb are still not home, they called and said they will be home for supper, no problem I will cook.

Jasmine and I did the laundry and cleaned the house, we will make supper too. It wasn't too cold outside and I grilled two steaks for us with onions. Jasmine set the table real nice and we drank a whole bottle of wine. She fed me my steak in little pieces.After we cleaned up I took her to the fuck room. Its a bit chilly in there because the door was closed the whole time and the heat turned low. It really didn't take us long to get warm.

Looking and touching her beautiful chocolate skin gets me hard.Her nipples stuck straight out from the cold. My cock was rock hard and we took our time. This time I made sure to pleasure her first, she really liked that. Then we went 69 and moaned as my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole.

She climbed off me and went on all fours telling me to fuck her now. I went in slowly and felt the wetness.She went back on my cock as I went forward. We kept going until I exploded inside her.Holding her from underneath I pulled her into me as I emptied myself in her. I kissed and licked her back, my hand holding her breasts and squeezing them.

Our sexual needs satisfied. Jasmine asked me why would I want her to get another man and marry him? She is very happy with me and needs me. I feel the same.

No comments: