Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tuesday In The City

I have been taking the train when I go into the City. Its much easier than driving, although the cost difference isn't much. The one thing I don't like on the train is lack of privacy.Anything business or personal cannot be said. I do like to write my blog on the train. People are nosey and snoopy so they read what I type. Looking at me no one would ever know I am this sex guy, and fuck more than the average guy. So when they read, especially the women turn red. I have had several women give me their phone numbers. I don't ever call them but I do know they read my blog because of the comments they make. I didn't write this on the train because I was so tired I fell asleep.

I came home very late. I knew that K and the girls were out.They went to eat after work and took in a movie.Like a girls night out.I ate before I left the City so basically all I wanted to do was sleep. I went upstairs and the light was on in my room.I hear moaning and I stop to listen.

I find Christie naked on my bed touching herself. She told me K wanted me to have company after a hard day in the City. I am always horny looking at Christie. A perfect blond,big tits,and shaved pussy.Her body is very toned including her flat stomach. I wanted to take a shower first but she told me not too.She wanted to smell me as we fuck.

Crawling on the bed she starts to suck my cock.I am one of those guys who go too fast but I recharge very quickly and I can go several times and I stay hard , no limping for me .LOL She swallowed all my cum and then we kissed. I could taste the cum on her tongue. We went 69 and I licked her until I made her cum in my mouth. She was like a wild woman and we started to fuck like crazy. Going on all fours, I fucked her from behind and came inside her. I spanked her ass until it was red and pulled her hair, she liked that too.

She climbed on top of me and rubbed herself on my hairy chest.I sucked her nipples like a baby then we fucked again. At this point we both needed a shower and she joined me. I had no trouble asking her if I can fuck her asshole.I lubed her up with shampoo and coated my cock with it. Sliding right in pass the hard part I started to fuck her. At this point I needed to fuck her longer, my supply of cum was pretty well depleted. I finally emptied myself inside her. I needed to piss and told her so. She smiled and bent down as I pissed all over and into her mouth.

We finished before the girls came home. Christie was dressed and I wore a t-shirt and sleep pants. We said our goodbyes and Christie kissed K on the mouth very passionately, telling her thank you.

I told K all about our fucking and she asked me if there was anything left for her.I fucked her like an animal.

No comments: