Monday, January 11, 2010

This Morning

I am writing this on the train back from the City. I needed to run in and meet a new client. I almost missed the train because I was thinking from my penis instead of my head.

K usually gets up first, and is up and out. She hates to wait for anyone else. This morning was not the case. She woke me up and told me she is going to fuck me. I know she does this if she is super horny or saw a guy she wanted to fuck. Yesterday in the mall Jasmine and K ate lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. The place was not full and she saw a couple in the back booth. The woman was giving the guy a blow job. They knew that K and Jasmine were watching them. When the woman finished she opened her mouth showing K the cum. K told me the couple looked to be in their late 30's. She was very turned on by them.

I felt K's pussy squeezing my cock as she fucked me.When I came K just laid down on my chest. She thanked me and we took a shower together.

Now, that's the way a day should start!!!!

No comments: