Monday, January 25, 2010

I wonder

My friend, who I will call Tom called me last night. He came across my blog and he was surprised I am so open about what goes on in our house. Tommy wanted to know two things. 1) how much sex can a guy have without being worn out 2)how did I convince the girls to have sex with me.

I wondered about the second question. The first question is a simple answer, I need sex and enjoy it. But come to think of it why would three ( K doesn't count, shes stuck with me) beautiful women let me fuck them all the time. Besides which I don't use a condom. The feeling of cumming inside a woman is wonderful. I wont toot my own horn, so I wont answer Tommy's second question.

This morning I woke up late. K usually wakes me or my alarm is set. The weather was terrible so I worked at home.Tomorrow I am in the City all day. I like Jody, she always has to come home for something she forgot.First she makes sure I am home, then remembers to come. She likes to do crazy things.

This morning she rings the bell and I open it to find her soaking wet and naked. She left her clothes in the car and walked to the house naked.The rain was coming down in buckets. She laughed when she came in and told me she needs a shower. Grabbing my hand we went in together.

I like Jody, a real fun girl who likes to fuck all the time;man or woman. Her pussy was wet and and I fucked her very hard. She always tells me cum inside her, we both like the feeling.

She got dressed and left back to the gym.

No comments: