Sunday, January 24, 2010

Having Too Much Fun

I will admit that I am bashful about telling friends about our living arrangements or the sexual preferences of K. I don't kiss and tell, never did and never will. After this morning sex with Jasmine I went back upstairs. I needed a shower very badly. The shower was in use and the door was locked, a rare thing in our house. K was not in her bed and neither was Debbie. So I surmised they wanted private time together. No problem, I can use the downstairs shower.

I opened the door and I see Jody and Jasmine fucking each other. I just watched, my cock of course hard. Jody blew me a kiss and motioned me to joined them. I love the way they both soaped me up. I felt fingers in my asshole and on my cock. My balls were squeezed tight with their soapy fingers, I was in heaven. I didn't last long and I came.

They both laughed, I finished my shower and they continued to fuck each other.

No comments: