Sunday, January 10, 2010

Unusual

We were out most of the day yesterday shopping and at Home Depot.We got home very late, the house was dark except for the light on Jasmine's room. Jody is visiting a friend for the weekend and Jasmine was alone.We were listening at the door.It was obvious she was masturbating,pleasuring herself.We hear her call out both our names.She was saying that Dave, fuck me like a whore and K, I want to pleasure you too.

This made both of us horny.We undressed and played with each other. Then walking in naked we joined Jasmine in her bed. We brought her to our bed because things got heated up too much.I asked her if she wants to be my whore tonight,she answered yes.K asked her if she wants to pleasure her,she answered yes.

So began our night of fucking,the three of us. Fucking Jasmine and watching her lick K's pussy is very exciting and highly sexual.When I was about to cum, K slid under Jasmine.Her mouth at Jasmine's pussy waiting for me to cum.I exploded and really filled Jasmine up because of the excitement. I watched my cum drip into K's mouth. It was very erotic looking at Jasmine's brown body against K,the cum dripping all over her. Then the both of then started to share the sex we had. Watching this had an immediate effect on me, my cock sprung to attention.

Now it was my turn,both of the girls licking and sucking my cock and balls.I felt fingers in my asshole going in and out. I didn't want to cum,instead I told K to go on all fours.I plunged my cock deep inside her.Fucking her fast and hard until I exploded inside her as well.

We did this a couple of more times and then the three of us fell asleep together. I woke up alone,the bed empty.The girls were taking a shower together, having girl / girl sex. I just watched, not interrupting such a beautiful scene.

No comments: