Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Friday

I slept late, waking up feeling Jasmine licking my cock. She likes to tease so she stroked me so fast that my cum shot all over her. Its a lovely thing having a young chocolate bronze princess waking me up like this,I can never get enough.

We played together like typical lovers do. She enjoys a massage so I am happy to oblige. Her body is well toned from the exercise she does.Not muscle like Debbie , rather a well defined toned body. Her pussy is always wet so its easy for me to slide into. She is on her stomach and I fucked her on top. In the middle she turned over and she wrapped her legs around me as we fucked.

The first fuck is always the nicest and feels the best. We stayed together, my cock still in her and we kissed.I felt her pussy muscles contract making me hard again.It didn't take long before I came in her again.

We like the Fridays together, the fuck Fridays that we have, our time alone that no one disturbs us.

No comments: