Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Party

I never understand why it takes a woman so long to dress.K has enough clothes and she has a perfect body for all of them. Its going to rain tonight and its still cold so the skin dresses are out.K likes to show herself off, and why not ? She finally settled on a low cut dress, her tits pushed up.I laughed because she looks like she wants to fuck for a living.

Traffic wasn't bad and we got to the party pretty much on time. There were 10 couples and we were last to arrive. All the women screamed when K came in. When she took her coat off the room went silent for a second.I heard the gasps and smiled. No sagging tits for K, ripe full fuck able breasts.The guys came over to me and asked me how did we do it.Their women didn't compare with K.

It was a nice party and in the middle I received a call from Gail. She told me that after we are finished with our boring party we should stop over to her place. I thanked her and told her we will try to be there.

We celebrated the New Years with our friends.It was nice just to meet them after such a long time. We left about 12:30am and headed over to Gail's. She is about 10 blocks where we were.We left the car there instead of trying to find another spot.

We rang the bell and a cute girl let us in. Gail came over to us both and we kissed. I wouldn't call it a sex party but there a few couples in the corner fucking together. Everybody else was oblivious to them. I asked Gail about this and she told me everyone can do what they are in the mood for. She opened the door to one of her rooms and we saw everyone fucking each other.Couples,males,females,young girls, everything.

Both K and I passed and we left. It was too strange for us both. We walked back to the car, stopping off to get something to eat at an all night cafe.We got home about 3:00am in the morning. We woke up about 9:00am, took a shower and drank coffee.

Sitting on the couch naked together being close.A great way to start the year.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

No comments: