Sunday, January 3, 2010

We Start

K was up first. I watched her coming down the stairs. Her beautiful naked body waiting for me. My cock hard just looking at her knowing in a little while I will be fucking my wife's wet pussy. She sat on my lap and we kissed. Getting up I brought her coffee.

She takes me by the hand like a little boy and tells me its time to wash me up. In the shower we both go.The warm water feels good against us.We soap each other and start to play.I feel her soapy fingers on my cock. The head is sensitive and she strokes me. She makes me cum and I shoot at the wall,the water washes it off. She turns around and I wash her back.My fingers go in her ass,she knows what I am about to do.

She spreads her legs and leans forward.My fingers explores her ass, stretching her.Then I soap my cock and slip in.I don't want to hurt her,she appreciates that.I start to fuck her ass and we fuck together.I last longer this time and she moans as I push inside her.I can feel myself ready to cum and I hold her close to me as I cum in her. Still hard I stay in her, then I pull out.She squats and the cum drips out. I soap her asshole again making sure she is clean.

Jody was watching us and asked if she can join us. K and Jody kissed and touched each other. I positioned myself to fuck Jody.K told me to fuck her fast and hard while they kiss. It was very erotic,the both of them kissing and licking each others nipples and me fucking Jody. Unloading my cum in Jody,K put her finger in her pussy and finger fucks her. K and I are sucking Jody's breasts making her moan. Soon we are joined by our last member.

Jasmine comes over and kisses K, then Jody. I feel my cock being stroked.Looking down its Jasmine. I am in front of K and the three of us hold her against the shower wall.Each one of us taking our turns pleasuring her.Jasmine;s fingers are in my ass as K and I kiss. My fingers are in K's pussy as I pump her in and out. I can feel a tongue licking inside my asshole as I pleasure K, we both moan.I feel my balls being squeezed together with my ass hole being licked. I stop fingering K and put my hands against the shower wall to support myself. Jody is licking the underside of my cock while Jasmine licks me. I cum all over K's stomach and watch the water wash everything away.

I am finished and leave the girls playing together.

No comments: