Sunday, January 10, 2010

Buddies Today

They couldn't get out of the house fast enough.K wants Jasmine to buy new panties at Victoria Secret. She wants to dress her play doll up, they will have fun. K told me they will be out for the day to go girl shopping.

I know I wont be alone too long and I was right. Christie came over unannounced.She was really looking for K but I told her she and Jasmine are out for the day. She licked her lips and said that means we are alone, just you and me.I nodded my head.

Some girls like to fuck as often as they can and Christie is one of them.She doesn't wear a bra because her melon tits stick straight up and defies gravity.Her body is perfect, although I wonder what will be in 20 years,but for the meanwhile she is perfect. She stripped in front of me and then sat on my lap. I took my tee shirt and sweat pants off and my cock was rock hard. Some girls have to be primed for sex,not Christie.She sat down,my cock inside her pussy.Up and down she went,her breasts bouncing against my chest. We did this until I came inside her.She wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. A young 25 year fucking machine. I got up and I am still inside her ,legs wrapped around my waist. I set her down on the kitchen counter ,her legs spread apart. I licked and ate her until her juices filled my mouth.

I was surprised that she told me she loves to have sex with me because I pleasure her so much.We share the sex together,not one sided. We took a break,cleaned up but still naked and I made coffee. Its funny, my cock hard again, both of us drinking coffee and one hand stroking me while she drinks. I had to put the cup down because she stroked me and I came in her coffee. She mixed it with her coffee and drank it.

I gave her a tour of the house and showed her pictures of the beach house. I told her she should visit us in the summer, life is very interesting. Its a good thing I can recharge fast because she was ready to go again. I put her on the window sill and tongue fucked her pussy and asshole.She had to step down because her legs were not steady. She leaned forward and I fucked her. We stopped in the middle because she wanted to go onto my bed. We fucked like dogs together eventually both of us satisfied. She collapsed on top of me and I rubbed her ass and back. She feels so good and smooth.

She asked me how I like having sex with the girls,I told her whats not to like and left the subject.I told her K is my favorite love, wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

We went into the shower,I fucked her in her ass,she liked it. She told me I was the only guy who has ever fucked her asshole.I held her from behind,kissed her and rubbed her nipples and belly, she moaned. By the time we finished the water was no longer hot.

I gave her a massage and rubbed her with the lavender body lotion. I like it that she turns over on her back and spreads her legs apart.It gives me an invitation to lick her which she likes. She loves oral and we went 69. I don't know which of us came first but we both screamed and exploded at the same time.

She laid next to me and we cuddled,her fingers stroking my back. We were both hungry so we went to make lunch, naked lunch I call it. We had a big chicken salad, ice cream for desert and drank a bottle of wine.

She was a bit high from the wine.She showed me how she can fuck a wine bottle.The top is not that thick, at least not as thick as I am . I replaced the bottle with my cock and came inside her. I placed a saucer under her pussy to catch the cum and she licked it all up.

We finished, got dressed and sat on the couch eating popcorn.She laid her head on my shoulder.We talked about each other.She told me she first had sex at 12 years old and hasn't stopped.

Christie left, leaving me very sexually satisfied.

No comments: