Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friends

I no longer write about Pattie since she asked me not to. I understand her feelings and respect our friendship. She is still dear to me.

My friend Tommy called me yesterday. Being bored I suggested we go for a drink. Much better than going to the gym waiting to fuck, so full of mercy. Tommy is a successful businessman and has plenty of money, but no girl.Sure he has his share of fucking but nothing like I have. So I had a bright idea. I want to fix him up with Jody. Tommy will love her to death and she will always take care of him. I spoke to them both and they went out already last night.

Jody never came home last night. She tried to sneak in this morning but I caught her. She told me they fucked like animals the whole night and he's a real nice guy. I feel like her father.lol Tommy called me and thanked me.She spoke very highly of both K and I. She likes to have sex with me, he told me. We shall see what develops because I know she doesn't really belong with us she needs her own guy.

Jasmine told me she is looking forward to fucking my brains out tomorrow morning. I really like her, she is so cute, my chocolate princess,an excellent lover and a nice all around good person.

No comments: