Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Pleasure

The past three days have been really cold. Jody is in love with Tommy so I haven't seen her since Friday.K and Debbie left to go shopping so that means Jasmine is here with me. She is such a wise guy. She made like she couldn't get up when K went to wake her and fell back to sleep.

Jasmine told me later that of course she was faking it. I felt her next to me as soon as they left. We fucked like crazy and she even did something different. She held her hand in front of her pussy ,got up and knelled down to let our sex drip into my mouth.I liked that and then we kissed.

I felt her pussy muscles holding my cock tight, milking me dry. We finished fucking and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I stopped at the hall mirror,stood behind her wrapping my arms around her.I held her tits and kissed her watching her face change expressions.

We made french toast and eggs, washing everything down with o.j. and coffee. It was a shame its so cold outside because I would love to fuck her on the deck. After we cleaned up we went back to bed. She makes believe she is my wife.I know that's trouble and told her so.She laughed because she told me its only play. We fucked again, with her on top of me.I held her tight when I came inside her. Her firm big perfect tits against my hairy gorilla chest, they feel so good.

We went in the shower to clean ourselves.No sex,but we played a little and then got dressed. We must do the laundry and clean the house,both of us together.

We will fuck again later.

No comments: