Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mid Week Pleasures

I have been terribly busy this week, which is a good thing. I needed a break today to clear my head. Jody is off today so I treated her to lunch at TGIF Friday. I really wanted to go to Hooters but it was on the other side of the highway and I couldn't get over there.

It was strange, the whole morning we never even touched each other.I was busy getting done. Jody took her panties off in the car on the way back.She was touching herself and I almost got into an accident.My house is set back far into my property which affords me a lot of privacy. Half way down the driveway Jody told me to stop the car. She got out and undressed walking naked the rest of the way to the house. Its a good thing the weather isn't so cold now or she would have been blue.

When we got into the house I undressed and she kneeled down in front of me sucking my cock.She went faster and I held her head and started to fuck her mouth.Her mouth was full of my cum and she wiped it all over herself, then we kissed. I picked her up and laid her down on the couch and licked her pussy until she flooded my mouth with her juices.

We fucked together,taking our time both of us cumming at the same time. We had a nice time today.No pressure just enjoying a day together.

No comments: