Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Morning

In our house Sunday morning gets very interesting.Many families get up early to attend Church services, we do other things.I am usually the first one up and make a giant breakfast for everyone. The girls come down anyway they want.Sometimes naked or in various stages dressed. I am covered when I make breakfast.I don't like grease or dirt on me.But this morning I did something different. I was naked but wore a long apron.

K came down first together with Debbie, both of them naked and holding hands.Next Jasmine with her bouncing tits came down just with panties.Jody was the last but wore a nightshirt. We all laughed and she looked at us and realized she was over dressed.She took it off,now also naked.

I was in the kitchen , K came into help me, or so I thought.She rubbed her beautiful breasts against my back and reached around under my apron.Her fingers squeezed my balls.I turned everything off and took off my apron. We didn't care the others were watching us. K told me to show the others how much I love to fuck her.

We kissed and she turned around bending forward. Lifting one leg on the counter as I stuck my cock inside her. The girls were clapping for us and chanting go Dave go Dave. I did fuck K very hard and came inside her. There was a cup on the counter and I caught all the cum dripping from her pussy. I asked K if she wants to drink it now.

She took the cup and emptied it into the egg batter. All of us had cum eggs to eat. To tell you the truth, it came out real good. I told K that I wanted to fuck them all and mix each of the sex together. Maybe next time...lol

1 comment:

J said...

Never heard of cum eggs before.