Monday, January 18, 2010

Nice Day

Finally, a nice day. Yesterday it rained all day, today sunny,clear and a bit warmer.OK enough of the weather report !!

I ran to Cherry Hill this morning. One of my best clients wanted a meeting.Who would refuse a good client anything. I get there about 9:30am and no one is there except his secretary and him. He told me he is filing Chapt. 11 and told all his employees Friday not to come in. I almost fainted, he was joking. Today is MLK day and only he and his secretary are in to do work. I do know that he is fucking her on the side, but that's not my business, I guess that was the work they needed to do. We finished our meeting and I left.

I drove up to the gym unannounced and it was very busy. I went upstairs and let myself in. I found K and Jasmine fucking each other. It was beautiful to see and they were shocked. I didn't join in because I wasn't invited. I did my work there and waited until they were done.

Naked, they both walked over to me and sat on my lap.Two beautiful women to hold. I knew enough not to fuck them. You see its a girl thing between them. Later K told me thank you very much. I know I will get much more later tonight, I cant wait.

No comments: