Sunday, January 24, 2010

Relax Today

I have been working non stop lately. I even went into the City on Friday missing my weekly sex with Jasmine.Yesterday it was more of the same. I needed to go to the Beach house to check on things.

This morning, from habit I woke up early. I was horny, but K was sleeping so I did nothing to relive myself. I went downstairs to make coffee. Thinking nothing of going down naked I just didn't give it another thought since no one was up. Much to my surprise things worked out well.

I was leaning over the counter and I feel a hand rubbing my cock, its Jasmine. She whispered to me not to move.Spreading my legs I felt her warm breath and tongue licking my balls and cock. I am super horny now and she strokes me hard and I cum all over her. Standing up she rubs herself all over me and we are sticky.

We go into the fuck room and I lock the door. We kiss and I am hard again.She sucks my cock once more. WE fall on the bed and Jasmine spreads her legs.I see she is moist and I lick her.She moans as I taste her pussy. Then we begin to fuck like animals. We cum together and I feel my cum shooting into her like a stream of piss.
We stay like this since I am still hard inside her. I know that if I wait a little while longer I am good to go again.

Jasmine asks me to fuck her again.She is soaking wet so it takes longer this time but I again cum inside her.I lay down next to her afterwards and she climbs on top of me. I can feel all of our sex dripping onto me. She licks it all up and then we kiss, tasting our sex.

A great way to start the day

No comments: