Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cold and Horny

We haven't left the house since Friday night. I think that's a record for us. Its really cold outside and we really don't need anything. We spoke to Debbie last night. She had a great New Year party. Her daughter Heather took her to a sex party. She loved it and fucked her brains out.

Yesterday we had our own fuck party. The whole day we stayed naked and all we did was fuck each other. Yes, K got to use the strap on in my ass.She likes that and I like it when one of the girls will stroke me as K is fucking me. It sounds very fetish but we need to try new things. But I don't mean for me to try man sex, that I will never do.Even when we had a threesome I wouldn't join with another guy.The thought of being naked touching another guy bothers me. Now with two other girls is another thing,I love that.

Last night I slept with Jasmine and Jody slept with K. My chocolate princess loved it having me to herself the whole night. In the middle of the night she woke me up sucking my cock.I came in her mouth right away. Then I held her and we went back to sleep.She is a beautiful woman and a great sex partner.

I woke up this morning and was rock hard. I came all over Jasmine breasts.Then I left her sleeping and went to make coffee.

Everyone is still sleeping. We will see what the day brings.

No comments: