Friday, January 29, 2010

My Wonderful Friday

I look forward to Friday. Its my alone time with my ebony princess, Jasmine. Today was no exception but we stayed a little longer together.

I like to wake up Friday morning with Jasmine next to me.She is stroking my cock, squeezing my balls and licking my lips. I turn towards her and we hold each other, kissing for a long time. Then we start our love session. We kick the covers off and we fuck in the open. She spreads her legs apart and I see how moist she is.Laying on her back she wants me to fuck right away. I feel my cock slide in her wet pussy.The familiar squishy sound can be heard as I go in and out. I go slowly then faster.She pulls me into her as my cum fills her pussy up. Staying hard inside her I am still on top of her and we kiss again. Her full breasts against me as I then lick her nipples.

After I pull out we cuddle together and we talk. Its private time between us and there are no secrets.She tells me everything and how she feels. I again urge her to find a man who will love her forever.Laughing she tells me she has that man, and is next to her now. I know she is right I do love her but not in a marriage way. She is happy with K and me and has no intention of finding someone else.

Jasmine's hand is on my cock and I am hard again.Climbing on top of me I feel her pussy swallowing my cock inside her. I see her ass pumping me up and down.Her tits firm but shaking.I grab her nipples and twist them and she moans. Throwing her off of me I go behind her.I lick her pussy upwards to her asshole.Then I fuck her from behind.Pumping myself inside her.I grab her hair pulling her back to me and fuck her hard until I cum once more in her. I hold her tight belly as I empty myself.

We go 69 and I taste our sex.Her juices with my cum.Licking her up and down she moans and screams and she cums in my mouth.

Of course we need a shower and I need to piss.She knows this and tells me to piss all over her.Opening her mouth she drinks some too.Then rubs the piss all over her.The water washes everything away. Our soapy bodies feel good together and I hold her tightly. I am hard again and I want to fuck her ass.Jasmine likes when I do that because I lube her up and lube my cock.I slide in real easy.Her asshole is tight and feels wonderful as I cum in her.

After the shower I rub lavender body lotion all over her, she smells good. We could fuck the whole day if we had time. Both of us have work to do. She is looking forward to work today because she knows that K and her will be alone later.She loves K as much as me. We are very fortunate to have Jasmine as our sex partner.

No comments: