Thursday, January 7, 2010

Busy Week

Its now Thursday afternoon and I have some time to write. This week has been crazy,but I cant complain because I am fortunate, while others don't have work.

K and I are not going to Gail's sex party. After what we saw New Years which was so far out there, sexually bizarre. Men were fucking other men. I saw a girl stick her fingers up a guys ass and dig out shit, eating it. We almost fainted at seeing that. I mean, we are open minded but that's just crazy. I admit I am a bit perverted, sexually and I like to fuck young girls. But we saw a guy fucking a girl who couldn't have been older than 12 years old. We also saw a young boy about the same age fucking an older woman. Both K and I are cutting off contact with Gail for the time being. We cant enjoy that kind of sexual behavior. Ok ! Enough of my soap box preaching.

This morning I was working on a project. I have a deadline to meet.But of course that wont happen because I get side tracked fucking one of the girls;today was typical. After the girls left I put on my jazz music loud and started to work. I did not hear anything or even care to.

Jody came back to the house to get some things she and K needed. I feel hands covering my eyes and she whispers, guess who? I turn around and Jody is completely naked. She hops on my lap and tells me lets have sex, no one else is here.

We go into the fuck room. I undress, my cock is rock hard and she sucks me. I groan as her head bobs back and forth.I cum in her mouth, Jody swallows it all. We climb on the bed her on top of me. Her beautiful breasts pressed against my chest as we kiss.I spread my legs and she fits right in as I wrap them around her. I feel myself starting to get hard again and she grabs my cock fitting it in her pussy.

Jody fucks me ! That's right , I look at her like she is in another world and just using my cock only to pleasure herself. I eventually cum inside her and she collapses on top of me, laying there and playing with my hairy chest.

Jody admits she really only came home to fuck me. She was very horny this morning after hearing K and I having sex last night, we were very vocal.She wanted that also so she made an excuse to come home. I turned her over and put her over my lap and gave her a spanking.Her ass was red after I finished. She liked that very much.

We both got dressed and I wondered who would be coming next. Luckily I was able to finish everything without being disturbed. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning.Jasmine works the in between shift on Friday so she comes in late. It gives us the opportunity to have sex together in my bed. My beautiful chocolate princess!!!

No comments: