Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back To Work

I had 47 emails waiting for me Monday morning.I knew they were there because they came on my blackberry over the weekend.I refused to look at them until Monday morning. Writing this is giving me a break because I need to work up quotes for the next few weeks. Unfortunately I got side tracked this morning from an unexpected visitor.

The bell rang I didn't hear it at first then it rang a couple of more times. At home I am usually dressed in sweat pants and a tee shirt when I am working. Opening the door was a big surprise. It was Dee, completely naked,a bow tied around her belly. She is nuts because its so cold outside, I started laughing. Its a good thing we live far back enough from the road, no one can see our front porch. She ran in and we kissed and told me she is my New Year present. I could see that she has been working out. Her abs and stomach very defined and her arms toned. Dee's tits look a bit fuller. She told me she had them lifted and up one cup size. They felt and looked very nice.

I wanted to bring her to my fuck room but she wanted to go into my bed. We immediately went 69 and she screamed as I tongue fucked her asshole. Her pussy tasted very nice and it didn't take long for her to cum. I drank her juices and she did the same with me when I came.

We didn't fuck right away .She wanted to talk.Her husband Bob is not fucking her like he use to. She thinks its age, I told her its boredom. No guy can just stop fucking someone like Dee. I told her maybe they should explore other ways to enhance their relationship, get "f buddies", or bring home a girl for him or both of you.

Dee asked me to fuck her now. She spread her legs apart and I entered her.I could tell she was very wet.I fucked her very hard and told her I am ready to cum.She pulled me close to her and told me to fill her pussy up with my cum.

We laid together after wards, fucking one more time and she left. She thanked me for being there. I told her thank you for the present and cum again !!!

No comments: