Friday, January 8, 2010

Visit

It snowed this morning, nothing major but it still snowed. Jasmine made breakfast this morning, she wanted to show me how great a cook she is.I didn't want to insult her,she should stick to being pretty.

Friday is usually a work clean up day for me.I plan for the next week and don't do too much today. The bell rang a few times before I had a chance to even get to the door. It was Dee, this time she was dressed for the weather.

She came over to thank me for the idea I gave her.Bob has a new fuck buddy and Dee has a new girl friend, they both share her.Dee has been getting much more sex from Bob since the new girl moved in. She is a 24 year old Russian girl, a beautiful body and loves sex all the time.

Dee wants to bring her over here to show her off and she told her so much about me.I think its a bad idea and she should not bring her. Dee started to kiss me and touch my crotch. We went into the fuck room and she practically jumped my bones. I could see she was freshly shaved.She told me the Russian girl does that for her.She even shaves up her ass to make sure nothing is missed.I felt how smooth she is and I like it. Dee turned around on the bed going on all fours,her ass sticking up in the air.I licked her pussy and asshole.

She begged me to fuck her hard and fast.She was very wet when I slid into her.We fucked together until I came inside her. I grabbed a cup and caught all the cum dripping out of her pussy.She drank everything, even licking the bottom of the cup.
We went 69 for a little while and after a typical Dee visit she got off me.Then dressed and said thanks. She was here maybe 45 minutes,tops. I got dressed and went back to work.

No comments: