Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Morning Pleasure

She woke me up stroking my cock.Before I new what was happening my cum was all over both of us.Jasmine rubbed it all over herself and then me.She licked some of it off my stomach and then kissed me. She has become a great lover and likes to initiate new things.

I rolled over and she was under me.I started to kiss and lick her body.She spread her legs and I licked and kissed the insides of her thighs.Then I went for the pussy.She tastes so nice. I made her cum,her juices filling my mouth.She likes the taste of her juices on my lips.

We fucked slowly and with passion.Both of us filling our needs.I always cum inside her,filling her pussy.I like to stay inside her after wards until I become soft. I pulled her on top of me and felt the wetness dripping all over me.She spread it all over me like lotion.

I needed to piss and she likes to hold my cock as I piss in the bowel.Sometimes it becomes difficult because I start to get hard again. We went in the shower soaping each other,washing the sex off each other.

She wanted me to fuck her again so she held onto the shower bars,spread her legs apart.I soaped her asshole and finger fucked her.Then I took some shampoo, coating my cock and entered her ass.I went in very smoothly and we fucked together.We did it for a long time considering we fucked a few times already.Then I felt myself ready to go again.I held her close to me,my arms around her belly pulling her into me.My cum shot deep in her asshole. I pulled out and watched everything get washed away.

Jasmine told me to switch places and I held onto the shower bars. I felt her fingers inside my asshole.She was finger fucking me making me hard again.She reached around squeezing my balls then stroking me.My cum splattered all over the shower wall.

I needed to piss again and turned around and pissed all over her belly and tits.She held my cock and drank the yellow stream. Then we kissed each other washing ourselves off.

After the shower we went back to my bed.I massaged her body rubbing the lavender body lotion all over her. Her bronze chocolate body is a beautiful sight to see and feel.We both look forward to having sex together. We laid together,me playing with her nipples and she playing with my hairy chest. Talking about everything that we both like. We have become sexual lovers.

No comments: