Friday, February 26, 2010

The Storm

Here we are not bothering ourselves what is going on outside. Today is my day with Jasmine, I wont pass that up. K and Debbie were in bed together. Jasmine and I fucked together like animals. She got on all fours and I pulled her hair hard, then slapping her ass red. It shined, her brown ass with slaps. She liked it after wards when I licked her ass.

She took me by the hand to show K what I did to her. K told her to lay across her lap and began slapping her ass. She told Jasmine she was a naughty girl and needs to be punished. Debbie came over to me and sucked my cock until I became hard. It wasn't long before I filled her mouth up. Holding everything in she shared it with K and Jasmine.

I want very badly to fuck Debbie and K but I need some recharge time. Jasmine went off K's lap going to Debbie. That left K and me together. We showed them how K and I fuck.

I needed a shower and was joined by K. We made love in the shower, alone together.

No comments: