Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bobbie

This has actually taken me two days to write.We started in the morning and finished in the afternoon before K came home.


I came early today, Thursday to the beach house.Jasmine is busy at the gym and I will do the food shopping. When I opened the door there was a note slipped under it. It read, I am here alone today call me when you cum, signed Bobbie. I read it three times getting hard imagining fucking this beautiful young tight pussy.

I didn't have to call, the bell rang. Opening the door she was wearing a short robe.I knew she was naked and she walked in and opened it . Her pussy is completely bare which I like. Sitting on the couch I watched as she fingered her pussy and licked her fingers. She took the robe off and bent over holding her ankles, showing me her pussy.

Her ass felt very smooth, no marks or pimples. I licked her pussy and asshole and she moaned. I quickly undressed, my cock hard as steel . I pushed it to her pussy. She isn't that tight as her mother thinks. She is a screamer and yelled to me fuck her like a whore, which of course I did just that. I saw all my cum drip down the insides of her legs.She scooped it up and licked her fingers,then we kissed.

She told me her mother really enjoyed the sex we had and wants to fuck me as often as possible. She is no novice at sex.I could tell the way she sucked my cock. She let my cum drip out of her mouth onto her tits. Bobbie liked the fact that I can recharge so fast.Even though I am old enough to be her father most young guys cant go twice so fast.

Bobbie likes oral and we went 69.Except I was on top and she sucked my cock swallowing all the cum down her throat.We switched and she went on top.As my tongue did its magic on her pussy going up and down to her asshole. She flooded me with her juices soaking me all over. I have never met a woman who doesn't enjoy my tongue.

We were both soaking wet and I took her into the shower.I wanted to know if shes a dirty girl so I told her I needed to pee. I guess mother doesn't know everything about her daughter. Holding my cock and balls she opened her mouth as my piss went down her throat. She licked the head clean then licked her lips. She told me she likes being a dirty girl. I asked her about anal and she laughed because her mother likes it very much.

In the shower I soaped her all over playing with her nipples, she loved it. I cleaned her pussy and asshole.She did the same to me and I liked it.
Playing with her ass I soaped it and inserted my fingers.Then I stretched her and lubed her with shampoo. She knew what I wanted to do and she held onto to the shower bars. Slowly I went in and she backed into me until I was all the way in. She is very tight there. I held onto to the sides of her slowly going in and out. She told me to go faster which I did. I sped up and she started she started to scream and curse telling to fuck her hole. I kept shooting inside her again and again,really cumming. I stayed hard inside her ,my hands on her breasts twisting her nipples.She rolled her ass around my cock. She told me to be rough with her. I pulled her hair and pinched her nipples real hard until she screamed. I pulled out and watched the cum wash out. Then I washed her asshole taking my time making her moan.

I told her my likes as well and she began to soap my cock paying particular attention to the head which is very sensitive. Her fingers held my balls then I felt her squeeze them gently ,then harder until I winced in pain.She let go and her fingers found their way into my asshole.I like to be finger fucked especially with soapy fingers.I was hard again and Bobbie held my cock stroking me until I sprayed her.The water washed it all away. We had enough of the shower sex and play.We were both hungry.

Naked,we paraded around the house.She put on an apron and made us a nice lunch. Turning 21 has its privileges, one of them is drinking.I took out a bottle of wine to drink with our lunch. As we were finishing the bottle she wanted to show me how good she can fuck the bottle. The bottle kept disappearing in her pussy several times. She angled it so the wine went inside. Very interesting I thought and we shared the rest passing it to one another.

I really wanted to pleasure her so I took her by the hand in front of the three way dressing mirror, something I have done many times. I tied her wrists to two coat hangers .She stepped onto a big milk box and her arms were suspended above her. I told her to spread her legs apart very wide so I could see her pussy. Then I started to lick her up and down the insides of her thighs.My tongue licked under her into her pussy and asshole. I made her cum,her juices started to flow. She begged me to fuck her again which I told her I wasn't ready to.I still wanted to do more. Stepping on a step stool I was behind her playing with her breasts and nipples.She was moaning and begging me to fuck her,now she was ready. I took her down and we went in my bed.

She was on her back, her legs spread wide apart,her pussy wet and puffed. Bobbie is a beautiful young girl,her skin is so perfect.I began to fuck her at first slow,then harder and faster.I lasted a long time before I exploded inside her. I stayed inside her still very hard going in and out.

We stayed together and she loved the after sex.She was never with such a hairy man as me but likes this very much.She told me her mother said I am very hairy but she couldn't believe this much.

I got dressed and she put her robe back on then sat on my lap for a little while before she left. We both could have fucked more but it was time to go.Besides we have the whole summer to do this. She wants to have sex again together with her mother and me,a threesome.I cant wait.

What a summer this will be.

No comments: