Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

Its been non stop fucking ,eating,and drinking. Even I need a rest which is being taken as I write this.I had to close my office door for some privacy.

I went for a walk and wanted to be alone.Imagine that,Dave without pussy. As I started out the door I thought everyone was at the beach.I wont go now with all the families there.I have seen quite a nice amount of MILFS whom I would love to fuck. Well anyways, Jasmine caught me. Not that its a bad thing you see but sometimes a guy wants space. She asked me if she could walk with me. Her tits were almost popping out of her top held just with a shoelace tied together. I saw people looking at us and I liked that as her hand was in my ass pocket. It means I am fucking this beautiful ebony brown chocolate woman with flawless skin. We just walked and talked,nothing else. When we got back back we drank beer on the front porch watching all the tourists.

We finished our beer and she got up,took my hand and told me she wants me to fuck her now. Her body felt so good and hot like it was on fire. We finished and dressed when the girls walked in. The smell of sex was noticeable. K took my hand and said its her turn.

K is the most desirable sexual woman that I have ever been with. We fucked three times and got dressed. Debbie wanted her turn and I told her she must wait but I am saving the best for last.She's a wild woman when we fuck,I enjoy that. More later.............

No comments: