Sunday, May 22, 2011

So-So Weekend

It turned out that Saturday was the best day so far.I love watching all the girls going to the beach.They are so excited, the really first nice beach day they are wearing the tiniest suit possible. I must comment on Debbie's abs .They are so defined,her body so developed. She asked me to join her in the shower when she comes back,just the two of us.I am so hard thinking about her fucking body. Jasmine and K really rock me.I like it that K rubbed up against me before she left.

I am never want for company. Ginelle waited until the girls left.Bobbie also joined them. She came over as usual in her short beach robe,naked underneath. Opening it up made me instantly hard. Her robe all open asking me to come over to her place. I locked up and followed her. In her house she threw the robe off showing me her beautiful body. I quickly undressed to join her and we shared some wine. We have already fucked several times already and she is open to me.She asked me if I am kinky.Smiling, I told her I enjoy kinky sex.

Holding the glass of wine she reaches down to my cock.Stroking me,my cock is hard now.I feel her going faster until I cum.Her glass is filled with my cum floating on top of the wine.Her finger mixes the two together and she holds it up to my mouth.I drink some of it and then hold it to her lips and she drinks the rest. We kiss,our tongues tasting each other,the wine.

She takes me to her bed and tells me this is where Bobbie and her have sex. We go 69 and her pussy is over my mouth.Licking it makes her go wild.Her juices flow all over me. When I stick my tongue inside her she screams like a maniac. Up and down her taint I lick until It goes in her asshole. She goes off me and tells me to fuck her.I am on top of her .her legs wrapped around me as I start slowly then faster.Her nails digging in my back as I fuck her faster. I explode inside her and stay hard. She asks me to stay here like this.We kiss and the after sex starts. Her hands all up and down my body.

I pull out and tell her I need to piss. My cock still semi hard.Some women like sex,Ginelle loves and breaths it. I stand in front of the toilet ready to piss.She comes in front of me sitting on the toilet seat.Holding my cock she tells me to piss.Her lips around my cock drinking all of it.The rest dribbles all over her tits. We kiss and I taste the piss on her lips.Then she asks if she is kinky enough.I told her I like dirty girls very much.

We are both sweaty and dirty so into the shower we go.Shower sex is always great and I enjoy it so much.We soap each other and I clean her pussy and asshole.I feel her fingers inside my asshole which makes me super hard. She bends forward and into her asshole I go.She backs into me and we fuck once more. She feels me cum in her asshole and I hold her tight against me playing with her nipples.

After the shower we both dress and I need to go home the girls will be home soon.Debbie is horny,Its my time to satisfy her.

I thank her for the sex.......

No comments: