Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Home Alone? Not !!!

I like preparing for a meeting alone and going over the different points to bring up.This takes time and concentration and I need to be left to myself. Just as I finished the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone in the middle of the day.But who knows anyone can just drop in for some quick sex.

I like it, the weather is getting warmer. Standing before me was little pixie Christie.Her boobs just about covered with the tee shirt she was wearing and her work out pants were below her belly. I just looked at her and she asked me if I was going to ask her in.

I told her about the our new neighbors ,mommy and daughter at the beach house.She licked her lips and wants to meet them too. I told her there will be plenty to go around for all of us. We went out on the back deck which is very secluded. She takes off her tee and pants and is beautifully naked before me. Not a flaw any where on her body. I undress and she starts to lick my cock very slowly. She told me she wants time with me today. (translation = I am horny as hell and want to be fucked ) The cool breeze feels good as we now go 69. She loves it when I fuck her with my tongue,especially inside her asshole. I can hear her moan and she screams.Then I am soaking wet from her juices. She sucks me quickly and swallows everything I can give her.

She stands up by the railing and I lick her from underneath. Her pussy is very sensitive and my mouth covers the front. I can taste her juices as my tongue licks inside her.

Now we start to fuck. We are like two animals as we fuck together. I pull her hair and slap her ass until its red and she asks for more which I give her. The cum runs down the insides of her thighs after I pull out.

I tied her arms to the railing and told her she is getting a surprise from me. My cock is hard but I still need to pee. All over her body my pee sprays she laughs and I rub it all over her. We kiss and both of us are soaking wet and dirty. After I untie her arms she holds me tight and thanks me. Her arms around my neck grinding herself against my cock. She knows she can get me hard again which I was.

I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist ,my cock sliding inside her. We fuck together and I cum once more. We stay together like two dogs in heat.

We are soaked,dirty, and sweaty from our sex. The outside shower is working and we rinse off. The cold water makes me shrink and her nipples go hard.

Inside she sits on my lap and we play with each other again.She starts fondling my cock making me hard.She whispers in my ear to fuck her again.Going on all fours I slide in from behind.I pound her,pull her hair and slap her ass.She moans and I exploded inside her.I reach for the cup and catch all the cum as it spills out. She takes it from me and licks all of it.

We had a nice time. Cum again soon Christie!!!!!

No comments: