Monday, May 23, 2011

Lunch Time

Jasmine is such a thoughtful woman and wants the best for K and myself.I still felt a bit stiff and didn't leave for home yet.The bell rang and I see its Maria. The spa doesn't have that many appointments today and Jody can handle it.Jasmine sent her Maria here to give me a massage. We are not talking about just any massage.She came with a whole bag of equipment.We went into the fuck room so she didn't have to drag everything upstairs.

I am naked on the bed,of course without a towel. Her hands are magic and made me feel wonderful. She of course undressed and I felt her fingers all over me and inside me. I flipped over showing her a raging hard on. I wanted to fuck her so bad.I guess I am horny for Jasmine tonight.

She climbed on top of me and rode me until I exploded inside her.Lifting herself up all the sex dripped out of her pussy all over me.Then she rubbed it all over me. Her mouth swallowed my cock and I could feel her teeth scraping up and down my cock. I was hard once more. I told her to go 69 and I licked her pussy tasting our sex.She always loves the way I tongue fuck the inside of her asshole,it makes her go wild.I had to stop as I felt myself once more exploding this time inside her mouth.She took the whole load.

Laying next to me we played with each other.I twisted her nipples and she squeezed my balls very hard. She finger fucked my asshole making me hard once more.I went on top of her this time and fucked her.We went much longer this time and we both enjoyed it. She told me cum inside her and wrapped her legs around me tight as I filled her up. I stayed hard inside her and we kissed.

We finished and showered together.Her tits are magnificent perfectly round with no pimples around her nipples. We dressed and she left back to the gym.I called Jasmine and thanked her.She asked me if I have anything left for her.Laughing I told her Maria was only the warm up.

No comments: