Monday, May 30, 2011

This Morning

We were suppose to have a parade today,cancelled because of the rain. I am sitting on my front porch watching all the people leave for home.Like rats on a ship.

All the girls are sleeping and out of the corner of my eye I see Ginelle and Bobbie from their upstairs window.They are both naked and Ginelle was behind Bobbie rubbing her breasts. They motioned for me to come up.I blew them a kiss,adjusted my cock because I became so hard and went inside. The rain came down in sheets.Later its suppose to be nicer and we will still grill,or at least I will.

Debbie came out on the porch wearing nothing but an over sized T shirt. She handed me a coffee and we talked.I could see her shaved pussy as her shirt rode up her leg.She told me we could do something about my hard on. We just continued talking about the trip and things. She is a great talker,never makes demands and a good friend.No wonder K loves her so much.

I do like to have sex with her but I am not that into her like I am into Jasmine.

No comments: