Monday, May 23, 2011

New Day-New Week

I feel much better now.I woke up late,I forgot that K and Debbie are going to Chicago to a sport fitness conference. I was suppose to drive them to Newark. I called K and they are boarding soon and will call me when they arrive.They will be back Thursday or Friday. Jasmine is now in charge of the operation.She told me she is very apprehensive but I told her K wouldn't have left in charge if she thought she couldn't do it.

Jasmine asked me if she could sleep together with me tonight in my bed.Of course I answered her that she could. I am hard just thinking of sleeping the whole night next to my beautiful chocolate ebony princess with the perfect tits.Both of us fucking our brains out together.

Friday we move here permanently for the summer. I am staying here at the beach house since K isn't here.I am going to meet Jasmine at home to pack up all the open food and close up the house. Its cold and raining now at the beach.A change from Saturday's nice weather.

I invited J and Sam for Memorial Day week but they cant take off,maybe the next week.J told me she bought a new swim suit.The top just covers her nipples and the bottom is a thong.

I need to go to the City tomorrow.I hope the weather isn't crappy. Both J and Sam will meet me for lunch,I cant wait. Jasmine called me a little while ago.She is so happy to spend time with me alone. We should finish around 6:00pm and I told her I will take her to Jimmy's for dinner.

The excitement of sex with her makes my head explode.

No comments: