Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friday Night Party

How do we prepare for our sex party? Some people would advise us to practice.We have found that to abstain from sex is best. The whole day Friday, no sex;not even with one another or with Jasmine. Boy, I did miss that a lot. Ginelle and Bobbie came over but again no sex,what a shame.

K came home early and we got ready.Both of us very horny and ready to burst.Again,no sex which was killing us both. K was dressed to kill.She wore a very low front V cut chiffon dress with open back that practically showed her breasts. K's tits are firm with no sag.She can compete with any 20 year old. We packed an over night bag in case we decided to stay. It took us almost 2 hours to get there but we enjoyed ourselves. When we got out of the car K was so horny she told me to fuck her up against the car right in the open parking lot. I put my hand in her dress and pulled her tits out and sucked on them.She moaned and lifted her leg.She wasn't wearing panties so I finger fucked her.She was so wet as my fingers were inside her. She licked my fingers tasting her juices,then I licked my fingers tasting her juices.I didn't fuck her,telling her she must stay sexually frustrated.

Our hostess let us in and we kissed together. She gave us lockers and we undressed. We wandered into the bar and found Nancy and her husband. They are a beautiful black couple. She is darker than he is and I find that very erotic. We were no longer husband and wife for this evening.We were here to satisfy our sexual desires, K more than me;but I also like it very much.

K started to fondle Nancy's husband cock.A massive cock that I know she will enjoy.Such a pity with a cock like that he is a one hit wonder.Its ok,K will enjoy the gang bang she will be getting. Nancy told me she enjoys sex very much with hubby but looks forward to this party fucking me over and over again. I watched as K threw me a kiss holding the monster cock.

Nancy and I continued drinking some more. She came over and sat on my lap. Her big tits against my chest.I held them and sucked her nipples. I asked her if she wanted to fuck on the main floor in front of everyone or in a private room. She said lets show everyone what we can do.

There were other couples on the main floor in various stages of fucking.There was one particular young girl,very small with small tits. She looked like she was 15 and Nancy noticed I liked her.I confessed I have this thing for young girls.She told me if there is anything left when we are done she will introduce me and have her fuck me.

I didn't mind we are fucking in front of everyone.In fact it kind of excited me showing off what I can do. She started by giving me a great blow job.Her fingers in my asshole making me cum very hard.She was able to swallow most of it,the rest went all over her tits. We went 69 and my tongue fucked her pussy and asshole.Everyone watched as Nancy started to scream and flood me with her juices. She got up and I fucked her from behind.Taking my time and watching the crowd stare at us. I felt myself explode inside her pussy and stayed inside her still hard. After I pulled out the crowd clapped and we went back to the bar. There is not suppose to be any sex at the bar,its neutral territory. Nancy ordered a glass of white wine and I ordered a beer. She drank some of the wine and then put my dick inside her drink,like washing it. Then she drank the rest.

The small petite girl came over to us.It was obvious they were friends.Her name is June and we made small talk. She asked Nancy if she can borrow me for a little while and off we went. June wanted a private room,not on the floor to perform like Nancy and I did. She really wanted the tongue fucking like I gave Nancy.

She climbed on top, spreading her legs as I felt her mouth on my cock. I began to lick her taint first then inside her pussy.When I got to her asshole she moan as my tongue went inside her. Finally her sex exploded and drenched me, I was soaked and needed a towel. She apologized telling that happens very infrequently.Only when she is thoroughly fucked like that which hardly ever happens. June went on her back and I climbed on top. I kind of liked it that her tits were so small.It made me feel like I was fucking a teenager. ( Yes I know that's very perverted!)

We fucked like two dogs and she told me to cum inside her.Her legs around me as I fucked her faster and harder.Then I came filling her up. She was so happy and then asked if I can go again. This time she went on all fours. June told me to fuck her rough. I held her hair,pulling her and slapping her ass red as can be.She screamed for me to do it more and harder which I did. It took me longer to cum, but I did and watched the cum drip down when I pulled out.

We went back to the bar and I drank again. June told me she is a Sunday school bible teacher.I laughed telling her we find the strangest people here. I walked around and several women approached me but I wanted to see K. I finally found her with a line of about 10 guys waiting to fuck her. The rest were jacking off onto her body.She was covered all over man juices. But that's what she wants so I left.I am really not into watching guys jack off,especially all over my wife.

June asked me to join her in a threesome with another lady.I really like one on one but I was game. June introduced me to Candy, a real red head. The three of us fucked again and again.I found it better than usual and liked watching the girls take turns drinking cum from each others pussy after I fucked them.

It was about 1:30 am and the crowd was getting thin so I went to take shower. I found K in there by herself so I joined her. We washed each other but no sex.She told me her pussy and asshole hurts like hell from all the fucking,I just laughed.

We were given a room and stayed the night. We were served a nice breakfast and left in the morning. We got home Saturday morning just in time for lunch which the girls already made. We told them all about the party,Ginelle and Bobbie were there also listening.

We didn't do much the rest of the day,K went to bed and I watched some movies on the computer. Jasmine sat next to me and we talked. She knows that K loves it that we go to this party together. She rested her head on my shoulder.I would have fucked Jasmine but thought not too at that moment.

No comments: