Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I let K sleep late even though she asked me to wake her because she wanted to go shopping. For what? who knows but she loves to shop.She has more VS panties than any one I know.She started to buy some crotchless panties,I like them very much.

This morning I went to the beach to watch the fisherman then came home writing about our sex party Friday night. Ginelle waved and I waved back and she motioned me to come inside to her place.I knew that meant only one thing and that was to fuck her brains out.

Bobbie wasn't there so it was just the two of us. We talked some more about the sex party. I knew she was naked under the robe and I was right.Standing up she let it fall off her showing me her beautiful naked body.I like Ginelle's body.Its a woman's body,not a girls.Very developed and formed.She works out and no flab or cellulite on her.She is not skinny, or fat, rather a full woman's body with meat on it.

I undressed and soon we were starting to fuck.She wanted me to fuck her,no foreplay,Just down and dirty sex. I remember a woman in Florida who I was suppose to meet on a business trip once.Very meaty and I was eager to fuck her brains out.For some reason she chickened out and we lost contact. Any ways Ginelle was moaning as I fucked her.I can cum again and again but I don't really last long.I don't know which is better.My sex partners seem to be satisfied so I guess I am doing something right.

We fucked for an hour in every position possible then I knew I had to leave. She kissed me for a long time.Her breasts against my chest feeling her stiff nipples against me. She told me that when Bobbie gets home they will have sex and let Bobbie suck my cum from her pussy,she will like that.

Wow!! what neighbors I have, the summer hasn't even begun yet.

No comments: