Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ginelle and Bobbie, Hello

K and Debbie called telling us they met a friend at the market and will be home later. Translation: We met someone we know and want to fuck. I laughed and told her to have a good time. Its not like I am bored. Jasmine and I fucked again , both of us satisfied.

We got to meet our new neighbor. Not one but two.A mother and daughter both from NYC. Ginelle and Bobbie. Jasmine and I were fucking on the couch when we heard the bell ring. We ignored the bell because I was ready to cum. Finally after 5 minutes I finished, put on a robe and answered the door. I didn't know that Jasmine was still naked when I opened the door.

They introduced themselves and saw Jasmine spread naked on the couch. They excused themselves and didn't know we were busy. Jasmine stood up, put on a robe and shook hands like nothing is wrong.Doesn't everyone fuck in their living room and stay naked opening the door to strangers? LOL !!

Ginelle is in her late 30's and Bobbie just turned 21. Doing the math Ginelle was about 15 when Bobbie was born. They are here for the season and this weekend they are setting up. I told them that my wife K is out with our other live in person and wont be back until late this afternoon. I told them about our marriage and life style and they were good with that. Jasmine happen to tell them of my talent .

Both mother and daughter could have been models. In fact Ginelle was a former Ford model and Bobbie is going to FIT for designing. I also noticed that mother and daughter are very touchy with one another.

I offered them drinks although Bobbie isn't 21, I let her mother give her the beer. I told them I am grilling steaks tonight for dinner and they are welcome to come over. Before they left Ginelle thanked me and kissed me on the cheek. Then I felt her hand inside my robe feeling my cock. Bobbie and Jasmine kissed and they left.

I locked the door and we took off our robes, naked again. My cock was rock hard. I told Jasmine I cant wait to have a mother daughter threesome.It brought memories with Debbie and Heather.

Jasmine sat me on the couch and licked my cock.Fully sucking me until I came. She swallowed the whole load that I shot down her throat. She climbed on my lap and we kissed.I tasted the cum on her tongue. We went 69 and I fucked her pussy and asshole with my tongue.She moaned and screamed until her juices were all over me.

I took her from behind fucking her pussy. After we finished we needed another shower to clean off. No sex, just a clean up. We did kiss in the shower.Her beautiful brown tits against me.

Jasmine dressed in sweat pants and a cut off muscle t shirt. I could fuck her all day and she knows it. I cant wait until K and Debbie come home to tell them about our new summer fucking neighbors.

No comments: