Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend In The Middle

The girls are back,I missed K so much.Usually the girls give us privacy when K and I have sex.Friday morning Jasmine went early to the gym to take care of everything. K was tired from the trip and she slept late.

We started to fuck like crazy and K was very vocal.Debbie was standing naked at the door and K invited her into our bed.I don't know who was more horny but I fucked them both. I of course told Debbie to slide under K as I fucked her.Watching all the cum drip from K into Debbie's mouth kept me hard. The girls traded the cum and the three of us kissed.

They told me there was no one interesting to hook up with in Chicago and thanked me for satisfying their lust.We talked about all the sex Jasmine and I had and K climbed on top of me sliding herself onto my cock.She kept asking me to give her the details as she rode me.I exploded inside her ,then Debbie took her turn.

The schedule for this weekend until Saturday morning is 8:00 am to 1:30,a full day reopens Tuesday morning. I took the girls out to eat for lunch on Friday,they never made it to the gym.Jasmine didn't mind at all and told everyone to enjoy themselves. The girls wore belly shirts and no bra showing everything off. Its ok because at the shore almost everything goes.

Jasmine didn't get home until almost 3:30 and by that time K,Debbie,Ginelle,and Bobbie went to the beach already. Jasmine didn't really care because we had sex again.Her beautiful ebony dark chocolate body next to mine really sends me.I fucked her brains out and we just laid together afterwards in my bed.

All the girls are barely wearing nothing.Their short shorts and tied bras show everything off,nothing left to the imagination. We had the first cook out Friday night with lots of drinking. Bobbie and Jasmine really hit it off and went inside by themselves. Jasmine told me later that Bobbie loves having sex with me even though I am old enough to be her father.She likes it that I can cum again and again.Most guys cant do that even 20 year old.

K and Debbie went to sleep both exhausted from their trip. That left Ginelle and myself all alone. We finished about 2:00 am and she helped me clean up. The house was quite except for the two of us. I felt her hands reaching from the back and start playing with my cock. We were naked now and I fucked her a couple of times. She asked me to sleep with her overnight.I went upstairs and found Debbie and K curled up together in my bed.So I went with Ginelle and slept with her.

I think we fucked together more than slept. I had no idea where my clothes were so I went back home naked.Its a good thing it was Saturday morning,we are next door and no one is up. Then I remember I found my clothes on the deck because we went next door together naked.Her clothes were together with mine.

No one was up so I took a shower.Feeling dirty and sweaty from last night and the morning the shower felt good. I was soon joined by Bobbie.Her beautiful young round tits are like globes defying gravity. We showered together and had sex in both places. I brought her downstairs naked.I knew the others would be up soon. After our first morning coffee Bobbie straddled my lap,her pussy sinking down onto my cock. K came down and watched.We kissed and Bobbie asked her if she minds.K told her to finish what she started. I came inside her and she kissed me before leaving.

All the girls went into the gym,they are closing Sunday and Monday and going to relax. K told me I should pay attention to Debbie a little bit,she feels a little slighted. K mounted me before she left showing the girls she is still in charge. Debbie threw me a kiss and I smiled licking my lips.

Its been non stop sex the whole weekend. Finally now Sunday morning I have a little rest. But do I need a rest? I am still horny as ever.........

No comments: