Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Phone Call

I cant wait until tomorrow which will be very interesting. My meeting is at 11:00am but Sam called me last night to join her at 8:00am meeting. J wont join us because her tits are too much of a distraction. She will join the next meeting at the signing. I like being the consultant and not the owner.It gives both girls the power of decision, while I only give suggestions.

My schedule will first to meet together with Sam, then go to my meeting, and then to pick up J at the showroom. Sam has her own meeting so she wont join us. At least not for the meeting, but I do know she will to join us later at the apartment.

They are such fun girls and great sex partners. J started to talk dirty on the phone and I almost creamed in my pants. Who wouldn't from such a sexually endowed woman who is so talented.

I got up early this morning and joined K in the shower.The sex was so energizing between us. The other girls let us have our own sex time together.

No comments: